There are lots of ways to get involved!
- Light the Way Home® – our signature project to raise awareness about the continued need for families for kids of all ages.
- Host a Dress Down Day to support our mission.
- Become a respite family – respite care is for no longer than two weeks. Families go through the same licensing process as foster and adoptive parents, however, they specialize in caring for children short-term.
- Volunteer – contact us to learn more about volunteer opportunities.
- Internships – Interns in the fields of social work, counseling, marketing, and community organizing are welcome to apply for internships.